Monday, July 30, 2007

Out Like Trout in a Drought, Y'all

It's 8:30am on Moving day and I'm stoked! This is the most chilled out, or at least cheerful I've ever been on moving day. Am I packed? Nope. Is the house clean? Pshaw. Do I have any idea of what's staying or going? Uh-uh. Maybe it's just delirium, or maybe I'm just so excited to be out of here nothing is gonna stand in my way. It's a very Mary Tyler Moore show moment. I will be without the Internet for about a week so I will miss you all terribly. I will post as soon I get around some wireless cloud action. We're gonna make it after all.

5 comments:

Virtuous said...

LOL @ Mary Tyler Moore moment!

Have fun moving! And we will miss you too!!

Just don't forget to pack your "sticks"! :oD

Jackie said...

We'll miss you and can't wait for you to get settled in and back blogging. Love the MTM comment too!

Probably Jane said...

It's only stuff after all - just keep your hands on your stash and all will be well!

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

How happy are you to be leaving Georgia before the infernal hell that is August?? Have a great move, good luck!

Anonymous said...

Toss that cap up! I hope that all is well and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Oh, and that little contest? As soon as the book is out, it's on...